At ABJ Equipment Specialists we have a group of people dedicated to providing you a cost effective wide range of services. We are very proud of the various manufactures that we represent, like Allen Bradley, Maxon, Watlow & Madison just to name a few.
You asked for faster service of parts and we responded:
We understand that time is important and parts must be readily available to our customers. Therefore, we stock a variety of parts in our warehouse, which can be shipped to your desired location that same day. In addition to our stocking efforts, we have contracted with our distributors for same day deleivery as well. With our efforts and vast understanding for great customer service, we NOW have some of the long lead time items available at our fingertips. Instead of the drawn out 6-7 weeks, we can provide fast, accurate service to you in a matter of days! Some of the examples are:
- Wire Belting (Fryer, Oven, Breader, etc....)
- Any electrical components (Allen Bradley, Square D, Honeywell, Watlow, etc...)
- Maxon components for your gas oven
- Viking Level Pumps
- Eclipse combusion components for your gas fryer
What parts can I order?
If it's on your equipment we have it!!!! Or one of our highly skilled fabricators or machinists can custom make it for you.
- Fryer Burner Tubes
- Fryer Burner Tube Baffles
- Teflon Infeed- Inserts/Slat Belts
- Flue Boxes/Insulation
- Sediment augers, Hubs and Shaft seals
- Float Switches/Float Clips
- Wire Belt Sprockets and Collars
- Hydraulic Speed Sensors
- Filter Scrapers/ Filter Belts S-3, S-6, S-7, & S-11
- Breader Bearings
- Fryer Bearings
- Jack Posts
How can I place an order?
Easy, currently we have three options for you to choose:
• Phone: Call us at 419.684.5236 Monday--Friday 7:30am EST
• Fax: 419.684.5242, 24 hours a day, Attn: Parts Department
• Email: email@example.com
We will continue with our ongoing efforts to become your ideal distributor for all your food processing needs. Please feel free to give us feedback for any concern or questions that you may have. In order for us to be successful, we need to make YOU successful.